Saturday 1 February 2014

Sketch 6: Heatsuke

What's up with the name, you ask? Give it a guess! 

If you happen to guess a combination between a Sasuke and a Heatblast, then, bravo! You're absolutely right! 

For this specific piece, I (unfortunately) did not take down my process of sketching it. This piece was actually a request by my cousin. The request went like this: Draw me two characters waiting at a bus stop, one from Naruto, and another from Ben 10. 

Well, he actually said train stop but I misheard it. Oh well.

This is also my first post using only pencil. No pen was utilised during the whole drawing process. 

Now, I chose Sasuke because it was actually my cousin's favourite character from Naruto, and Heatblast because he is my favourite from Ben 10. (Also, Heatblast is one of the few aliens which are "normal-sized")

So, here goes! 

EQUIPMENT: Mechanical pencil 0.5mm, Eraser, Kneaded eraser:
I'll just skip to the finished product :)
Here's a better look at it:
And yes, Heatblast took a LOT of time and strength. Oh, the shading :/ 
Oh and this was drawn on a standard 297mm X 420mm paper, instead of the usual sketchbook-sized paper.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment